Courses & Workshops
Breathworks Ireland runs Mindfulness-based courses and workshops for people with chronic pain, a long-term illness or stress.
By learning the skill of Mindfulness, a sense of confidence and initiative can be regained in relation to the pain, illness or stress.
Mindfulness develops the ability to be fully present to our experience, and to be more aware of ourselves, physically, mentally and emotionally. It allows us to develop our inner resources, to adapt more easily to life’s ups and downs, and to develop a more positive approach to ourselves and to life in general.
BREATHWORKS IRELAND COURSES INCLUDE:
- Mindfulness for Health (for pain or illness) – 6 and 8 week courses; full or half-day workshops
- Mindfulness Training for Health Care Professionals
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction - 6 week courses, full or half-day workshops
- Living Well with Stress – 8 week courses; full or half-day workshop
- Loving Kindness - 5 week courses; full or half-day workshops
- One-to-one tuition
- Distance Learning (phone or Skype)